Saturday, March 17, 2018

Reviving a ghost

I have not messed with this blog and/site in over a year. Mostly because I never renewed my domain name last year and never decided if I was going to keep it. I also dismantled the game video playlist since no one really came here to see videos or really came here for anything.
I guess I had this site mostly for myself. Something to do and try and keep myself somewhat creative since I'm not playing or writing music. Buy anyway guess I could recap some of what happen in 2017.

It was year awakenedheathen dot com died. I finally decided to finish what I started... and that was peesona 4 golden. I fell in love with a character and I was having a hard time with that because I fell in love with her because it was like meeting Amber my wife all over again. I finished a nearly 100 hour gsme in about a week and suddenly all other games felt like I was eating bland food after I just had a steak from a 5 star chef. Then my second son was conceived (a chie satonaka jacket was involved)

I was going to play and stream persona 4 for my podcaster friend mike aka the Scarfinger. Something ended up not working out so we did a podcast instead and thus started me being s co host of the scarcasm podcast. We did get to stream two videos of persona 4 from the ps3(ps2 version emulated) and then....

Fast foward to april.. I had just bought an Xbox one s for the family and persona 5 had just came out and it was spring break I left my laptop and my new Xbox at home since I wasn't planning to stay long in hendersonville. I played persona 5 the entire spring break and came home to a robbery. Laptop stolen, vita stolen, ps4 games stolen, ps3 stolen, Xbox one s stolen, studio mic stolen... a broken violated family.

So we moved we had a bad leak in the hallway anyway. We were in a temporary home. Amber was pregnant. We stayed for the rest of the year we had Riley James langdon November 13th 2017.
Fast foward to February and March 2018. Amber bought me a new Xbox one s and we moved to our new non temporary house Which is also only 15 min from work. I bought a new pc from a friend who builds and now we are back to streaming. We are back to doing extra life. We are back to normal.

Maybe awakenedheathen dot com will come back.

But for now we have our doki doki stream to finish! And a new p4g stream for extra life all year to make up for pretty much quitting most streaming for the year of robbery, pregnancy, moving, and waifu.

No comments:

Post a Comment