Saturday, December 3, 2016

Silent fall

Well since the hendersonville trip its been busy around here. Haven't had much s chance to game or stream. Recently I've been fixing that though. I've started a YouTube series of 10 min videos of me going through the diablo story with my monk. I've just been chilling at hard difficulty but after the butcher I'll move up to expert. Didn't want it to been to much of a challenge just to get through the story at a casual pace. I've also uploaded a couple of overwatch videos of me going through some coop matches with friends.

I am also revamping the mixtape as a much larger scale shuffle radio since its been such a chore to update every month and I want it to be eclectic as it can be so after the holidays I will not change the mix at all and only add songs until its full at that point i will make a v2 mix but I'm sure that will not happen for a long time since you can add days of music into playlists on spotify. Sorry to anyone who downloaded the mix but its just so much more manageable that way. I will still make smaller mixes though and i will post them if so but the main mix will act more like an ultimate mix to keep it eclectic. I also came up with an image for the mix. A new feature Spotify just added which was something i was waiting for for a long time.

More frequent updates should come out after the holidays as well

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment