Monday, June 18, 2018

Blogs

When I revived the blogging portion of this site a couple of years ago I mentioned all the iterations of blogging I've gone through. This site started focusing more on streaming and videos and I rarely actually blogged words that were worth reading. So I just made the front page one post that was and embed of my live feed. I'm not really sure when I stopped posting the videos and focusing on live streaming because. Maybe it was around the end of 2012 because that's the last post to my post archive but the last post was linking to this blog so I don't know. It was probably around 2015 or so. I mean I try to make the posts more worth while than just merely posting a video but it's few and far between because most people that watch my videos or streams just go to YouTube page it contact me in discord. I don't want yo disband this page but I do post less. I'm pretty sure it's just age because in 2016 i did start a new more personal blog that mirrors the early 2000s journaling I used to do and I realized when I was a teen and a 20 something day to day was different and exciting something new to post about day to day. Like if I didn't post for a few days it felt like forever. But now everyday is pretty much the same... work, kids, wife, games. There isn't a new hardcore show every weekend or a new girl in my life or whatever. I'm an adult now with a comforting yet boring life to blog about. I wouldn't have it any other way...

No comments:

Post a Comment