Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September mix and the beta

We have a new mix up on the mix tape for September. Its been up for a few days but it is the the 6th before I'm posting about it. So click the tab above yo subscribe and take a listen for a mix to send summer away and bring autumn in.

Also this past weekend has been fun for the battlefield beta, i played one match last wednesday and a few on Saturday those matches are featured on youtube below. I had alot of fun with it and i like the new WWI setting. Same with old battlefield games though, not so fun alone - tons of fun with friends.. Luckily a lot of my dadshideout friends play battlefield so I'll never run out of people to play battlefield with.

I've also been playing inside which is the new game from playdead who developed limbo and i love that game and I'm loving thia new game as well. I will post the playlist of my lets play once I'm done with it. Until then you can watch them on my youtube channel or catch me live in twitch!



No comments:

Post a Comment