Monday, June 6, 2016

Finally killed Oryx!

Well the last time i got any sort of distance in the taken king raid was to the witches and that was before i obtained the quests to do the raid. I had some failed attempts at oryx (normal and hard) buy the other night i was invited to help with oryx on normal and we did it, i did what i always did and just held down a pedestal (know my role lol) i have to say that it was quite fun. I got a scout rifle out of it (320 light) lower light level than my hung jury scout rifle from the dead orbit faction but cool none the least.

We are planning on doing a fresh raid so i can hopefully get a 320 chestpiece and/or boots that can actually help my light level rise and so i can complete the raid quests I've had for so long.

Below is a video of our slaying of Oryx.



No comments:

Post a Comment